Monday, 14 March 2016

Nerdy Nails - Nerdy Easter Bunnies


Happy Easter! I know its in like two weeks but lets just pretend OK? My blog schedule requires it! This week I've got some Easter bunny nails comin' at ya, because like, just look at them. They're so freaking cute I can't even bear it. I added some glasses because I mean bunnies like to read too right? (Just go with it).

Step 1 -
Take a moment to mourn my fallen sister (/nail). RIP nail corner, you will be sorely missed until you grow back in and I probably break you again. Paint your nails in your chosen base coat, I did pastels for some easter-y colours.

Step 2 -
Paint on some bunny head shapes, what are those you ask? Pretty much just a half circle and some sausages. Yum, sausage bunnies! (???)

Step 3 -
Do some cute little bunny eyes with black acrylic paint and a dotting tool. Or whatever circular object you can find, we're not picky here. 

Step 4 -
Using a teeny tiny brush paint on some nerdy glasses with black acrylic paint. It's a line which will make your bunnies look like they have a stylish monobrow and then two half circles under the eyes. Just like a pair of boobs, now you can't unsee it can you? Boob bunnies yaaaaaaaaaay! (???)

Step 5 -
Lastly draw on a little triangular bunny nose and the inner part of the ears with some pink acrylic paint. This is the part that will hopefully change your nails from boobs to bunnies. Woo! Then apply a clear top coat and you're done!


Now if you'll excuse me these bunnies are hungry and I gotta lot of creme eggs to eat!

If you try these out don't forget to let me know how it went, you can tweet me @nerdymermaids. Thanks for reading!

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment