Tuesday, 1 March 2016

My Month - February 2016


For me February has had some ups and downs - it bought heart patterns on everything and post Valentines half price chocolate (which was great!) but it also bought a hospital trip for my Mum with it! Luckily she didn't have to stay long and came home with a clean bill of health and some half-price-chocolate-shaped presents! Here are some things I've been loving this month - 


1. Grease Live
Grease live was amazing! I loved the original Grease movie and when this was announced I was so excited. It had an amazing cast and I loved the songs. I was a bit sceptical about if it would work as a live event but everyone pulled it off and I am now hopelessly devoted to it!

2. Agent Carter
This is one of my favourite TV series at the moment. It recently came back for series 2 and it is amazing! Peggy Carter is an awesome character and I think I may be a little bit in love with her. I'm just so sad the series finale is next week - I'm excited, scared and sad all at once!

3. Kingdom
I've been watching Lordminion777 play this game on YouTube and I liked it so much I took the plunge and bought it for myself! The aim of the game is to build up your Kingdom and destroy the 4 monster portals. I have failed so much but after a while I got the hang of it and beat the game by night 51!

4. Lucifer
I feel a little weird saying this but I love Lucifer. Everything about his character is perfect, he's cocky, sassy and played by Tom Ellis! So far there have only been 6 episodes out but I'm already addicted. The only problem is that when I ask my friends "do you like Lucifer?" they tend to look at me a little strangely!
5. The Sims 4 cc
Recently I found custom content for The Sims 4 on the internet and I am in love. In my free time all I've been doing is designing people and houses. I have already downloaded about 1000 things and I don't plan on stopping! It's taking over my life but it kind of feels virtually productive so thats worth it, right?! Let me know if you want to see a Sims 4 cc related post because I am down for that! 

What have you been loving this month?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment