Monday, 22 February 2016

Nerdy Nails - Deadpool Nails


For this weeks nerdy nails I decided to get my Marvel fix with some cute little Deadpool nails. Can you believe that the films been out for almost two weeks and I still haven't seen it?! I'm slacking (/poor)! I loved doing these because they're relatively easy and only take 3 steps to complete. Lets get to it!

Step 1 -
Paint all of your nails red like the colour of Deadpools suit.

Step 2 -
Paint some black triangles on either side of your nail. I found that it makes it easier if you put two dots in the middle, where you want the points of the triangles to be, so that they're even and you can just join the dots to the sides of the nail.

Step 3 -
Dot on two white circles inside the triangles, paint on a top coat and you're done!

If you do these nails don't forget to let me know how it went! You can tweet me @nerdymermaids.

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment