Monday, 15 February 2016

Amy Watches - Sisters (Minor Spoilers)


The Premise - Two sisters decide to throw one last house party before their parents sell their family home.

I have been looking forward to watching this film for ages. I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler so I was pretty sure I would enjoy this film and it did not disappoint! Here are some thoughts I had whilst watching -

- I am so ready for this
- Yass Tina Fey and Amy Poehler!
- Tina Fey's hair is on point
- This is me and my sister singing
- Hey Morgan from The Mindy Project
- Maura is me socially interacting
- I relate because I too go for food when stressed
- "I can't poop in a restaurant" SAME
- "I hate when you make me the bummer" lol
- Americans say twat so wrong
- I think I'm in love with them both
- I am loving their descriptions of people
- Omg that dog is so cute!
- Do house parties like this really happen in America? 
- YASS Game Of Thrones!
- Oh no I think I'm Brinda
- JOHN CENA 
- Ok I have a new dance to learn
- Omg Alex is my fave
- They are so gonna destroy that house
- I am rooting for Tina so much rn
- OOOH OUCH, that is gonna hurt tomorrow
- Well there is no fixing that by the morning
- DO IT TINA
- It's a good thing they have a lot of money, also it's a good thing they met a builder
- I love their dancing
- Awww yiss blooper reel! 
- The End!

Overall for me Sisters was the perfect mix of hilarious and serious that means you can laugh at the characters whilst still caring about them. It passed the Bechdel test multiple times, had realistic female characters that I could relate to and actually had more than one woman in it. Don't you love it when that happens? I really enjoyed this movie and I would recommend it for anyone who wants to watch a really funny comedy movie. 

Amy Rating - 8/10 It was great, congratulate yourself!

What did you think of Sisters?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment