Monday, 4 January 2016

Nerdy Nails - Supernatural Plaid Nails


For the first Nerdy Nails of 2016 I thought I would do some nails inspired by one of my favourite TV shows - Supernatural! As their wardrobes see to consist almost entirely of plaid shirts, I've decided to do some plaid nails as a little nod to the Winchester brother's love for them. Lets do this thing!


Step 1 - Paint all of your nails red
Step 2 - Mix up a browny-red colour with acrylic paint and draw one thick line down the centre of the nail, then do two thick lines across the nail.
Step 3 - Paint two black squares on each nail where the brown lines overlap.
Step 4 - Apply a clear matte top coat and you're done!


If you choose to do this design don't forget to let me know how it went! You can tweet me @nerdymermaids.

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment