Friday, 1 January 2016

My Month - December


This month has been so beautifully Christmassy that I've decided to rename the entirety of 'December' to 'Christmonth'. I've had a wonderful Christmonth this year - I bought a tonne of presents, saw the new Star Wars and celebrated my brother and sister's birthdays! Here are some things I've been loving this Christmonth! -

1.Poop Emoji Pillow
I bought this when I was meant to be shopping for Christmas presents (sorry family!) and I love it! The jokes alone that come from owning this make it completely worth it, for example: every time I see my brother I can now say "I didn't know they made a pillow of your face?"

2. Christmas
It is Christmonth after all! I had a great time with my family and we had a load of fun with these mouth masks that my brother got for Christmas!

3. Drawing/colouring
One of my friends got me a Game of Thrones colouring book for Christmas and I haven't been able to put it down. I love doing art but I never know what to draw so this book is perfect!

4. Custom Pop Figures
I seem to have moved on from regular pop figure collecting into customising Funko Pops. I made these ones for my friends for Christmas and have already started working on a Markiplier one!

5. Star Wars
With the release of the new film Star Wars has been everywhere this month so me and my sister decided to marathon all the movies before going to the cinema to see The Force Awakens. It was amazing and I loved every bit of it!

6. One Million
I bought this perfume back in the Black Friday sales and I've been using it all month. It's actually made for men but personally when compared to it's female counterpart, Lady Million, I like One Million way better and it lasts longer. My thinking is - who cares when I smell this good!

What have you been loving this month?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment