Thursday, 31 December 2015

Things I've Learned in 2015


How is it almost 2016? This year seems to have gone by so fast! You know I say that every year yet am always surprised that years end. For my last post of 2015 I wanted to round off with some stuff I've learned over the past year. One of the main things I've found out is that I am not down for soppy emotional things, so I added some funny gifs and wrote a list of realistic stuff I have learned about myself! -

1. I am a massive nerd

2. I am not a morning person

3. I am not ok when around celebrities

4. Playing Trivial Pursuit will only ever make you feel bad about your lack of general knowledge

5. I cannot save money to save my life

6. Ladies are badass and I will support feminism forever

7. I have social anxiety and that's ok

8. I have no idea what to do when people cry

9. I have a childish sense of humour and I love it

10. I'm more invested in TV shows and movies than real life

So that's it from me for 2015, I look forward to becoming an 'ultra extreme nerd' next year. I hope everyone has an amazing New years and I'll see you in 2016!

What have you learned this year?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment