Tuesday, 1 December 2015

My Month - November


This month I went to the Harry Potter Tour, had my first ever Starbucks, and had a blast at Comic Con. Safe to say it's been a pretty awesome 4 weeks! Here's some stuff that's made my month extra special -
1. Pop Tarts
I've actually been loving these for quite a while but as they are not sold just anywhere in England I have to schedule special pop tart trips! I just went out and bought my favourite flavour, chocolate chip cookie dough, this month and they are delicious!
2. Lipstick
Specifically Make up Revolutions 'Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquers'. There was a 3 for 2 deal on at Superdrug this month which is what inspired me to buy them and I'm glad I did! I ended up buying 8 of them because I liked them so much!

3. Tattoo's
I've been wanting a tattoo for a while now so this month I have decided to draw out some ideas. I've been putting it off because I hate needles but 'have a tattoo' is on my bucket list and I think having a Captain America shield on my thigh is worth the pain.

4. Comic Con
I couldn't do this post without including my trip to Comic Con! I mean, I got 7 photo's with some of my favourite famous people - I don't think I'm ever going to stop freaking out!

5. Christmas Shopping
Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of year. There are beautiful lights, catchy songs and best of all - presents! I started on my shopping early this year and I can't wait to see my family and friends open their gifts!

What have you been loving this month?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment