Monday, 7 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist


I absolutely love Christmas but one of the best parts for me is the presents (Who doesn't love getting things for free amiright?). This year I've gone full on geek with my Christmas list so here are some things that that would suit my nerdy needs! -

1. Avengers Lego Tower
Lego is one of the greatest things to unwrap on Christmas - a great stocking filler and something to play with on the day. Plus all of my Lego avenger characters need a place to sleep...

2. Rose Gold iPhone
This one is a little expensive for Christmas and I don't use my current phone that much but look how pretty it is! That justifies the price...right?

3. Pop Figures - Drax, Thomas Sharpe, The Hulk & Baymax
I actually only need 3 to complete my current collections but, come on, you can never have too many Pop Figures!

4. Apple Mac Laptop
Ok so this and an iPhone is never going to happen on my budget but a girl can dream! I'm just a sucker for apple products I guess - hello future, you look expensive.

5. Agent Carter Series 1
Peggy Carter is without a doubt my favourite female character ever. I just want to look at her beautiful face on my DVD shelf, is that too much to ask?

6. Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask
I have pretty dry skin and this product has been recommended to me multiple times so it's going on the list!

7. Dinosaur Ladle
I mean...look at it, why wouldn't you want a dinosaur ladle? It's adorable!

8. BMO Beanie
I love adventure time and I need a beanie for those 'can't be bothered' hair days so this is perfect!

9. Welcome To Night Vale Book
I am a huge fan of the weirdness of Welcome To Night Vale and I think this would be a perfect addition to my book collection.

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment