Monday, 28 December 2015

Amy Watches - Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Minor Spoilers)


When I heard there was a new Star Wars being released I had no idea what to expect. I hadn't seen any of the previous ones but after one hell of a movie marathon I was all caught up and excited for a cinema trip to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens! Here are some thoughts I had whilst watching - 

- BB-8 is adorable
- Omg the Storm Troopers aim is better!
- Urm ok rude Kylo Ren
- BRIENNE!
- Yass gurl save ma BB-8!
- Wait, is that Jojen? It is!
- Yeah, Rey don't need saving, she can save herself!
- Hey that's definitely not garbage
- Dude u may have some unresolved anger issues there js
- HAAAAANNNNNN! CHEWYYYYYYY!
- Omg Jedi chess is back!
- This dude srsly needs to chill
- LEIIIIIIAAAAAAAA! C-3POOOOO! R2-D2222!
- Omg that pout tho Kylo Ren. He is bein' well creepy rn
- YASS REY!
- Omg fish man!
- Ok srsly sort ur anger issues out dude
- Vader never cried js...
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- KILL HIM CHEWY!
- YASS REY!
- Ma robots <3
- Couldn't have parked a little closer guys?
- LUUUKKKKKEEEEE!
- The End!

This movie may be my favourite movie of the year. It was so good and there wasn't one thing I didn't like about it! I loved Rey as a character, she was so well written and is the perfect example of a female character that doesn't have to be physically strong to be a 'strong female character' (although I'm pretty sure she could take me down in about two seconds). I'm really struggling to write this without typing 'IT WAS JUST SO GOOD' in every line - that's how good this movie was. I won't spoil too much if you haven't already seen it but I highly recommend going to watch it because it was so good!

Amy Rating - 10/10 Lord Of The Rings perfection.

What did you think of Star Wars: The Force Awakens?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment