Monday, 23 November 2015

Nerdy Nails - Game Of Thrones Dragon Eggs


For this weeks Nerdy Nails I wanted to do something Game of Thrones related and after seeing some mermaid scales inspiration I decided to do Dragon egg nails! This design can be a little tricky (especially if your trying to film doing it at the same time!) so I recommend setting aside some time and going as slow as you need to.


Step 1. Paint your nails in your chosen Dragon egg colours. I did Daenerys's Dragons on my middle three fingers and then purple and red on my other two.

Step 2. Put on a glitter coat because dragons need some sparkles too.

Step 3. Draw on the black scales. To make it easier draw a row of half circles near the base of your nail then a row above that in between each of the half circles and repeat until you've done the whole nail.

Step 4. Apply a clear top coat and you're done!


If you choose to do this design don't forget to let me know how it went! You can tweet me @nerdymermaids.

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment