Sunday, 1 November 2015

My Month // October


October's been a great month. I got to go to a local fair, I managed to start my Christmas shopping early, and I got mentioned by one of my favourite Youtubers, Jacksfilms, in his live show (which I'm still freaking out about). Here's some stuff that's made my month extra special -

This month I decided to start a sticker collection because I am a responsible adult who can make her own choices. Surprisingly (for me at least) I actually have a use for them - I have plans to make my own smash/scrap book. So, no one can judge me for buying adorable tiny panda stickers!

I've been watching Dan and Phil since I was a teeny little teenager so it should come as no surprise that I ordered this the day it was released. It is amazing which, judging from the title, is exactly the reaction they wanted so it's a win-win!

As soon as I saw that this was one of the nail polishes free in Elle magazine I knew I had to buy it. I'm really liking rose gold stuff this month so this is perfect. Just look at it - so shiny!

I've been an avid fan of Markiplier for a while now and I absolutely love watching his lets plays on Youtube. I'm not usually interested in horror games because I scare easily but Markiplier is so funny I can put all the terror aside and actually enjoy them! This month he's been playing Frictional Games' Soma and has been as hilarious as ever - I highly recommend watching his channel if you like scary games!

I know, I know, it's a bit stereotypical for a British person but this month I have been craving crumpets. They are delicious and if you have never tried one you are seriously missing out!

This song is so catchy that I have been playing it on repeat all month and I'm pretty sure my family hate me now. They've also just released an interactive version of it on their Youtube channel which you should definitely check out if you want to have fun whilst listening to some awesome music!

What have you been loving this month?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment